Global Delivery Model
Gemini Global Delivery Model (GDM) is a framework for distributed project management and multi-location engagement teams. The Global Delivery Model is a key driver of engagement success and value realization for our clients. It provides clearly defined process guidelines emphasizing the importance of information flow and communication. The robustness of Global Delivery Model combined with the infrastructure and quality orientation reduces engagement risk for our customer projects. It is based on the principle of taking work where it can be done best, makes the most economic sense, with the least amount of acceptable risk.
- Achieves more than cost optimization based on price arbitrage
- Facilitates an organization’s goal to meet strategic business objectives
- Provides customized options to best-fit each customer’s initiatives
- Customer centric and based on end to end implementation of the business process lifecycle through a full-service portfolio
- Advances in technologies that support project execution
- Includes models for communication process, engagement process, resource management, quality and risk management processes to cover all aspects of project lifecycle management
Quality Management System
Our ISO 9001:2015 compliant Quality Management System (QMS) ensures our solutions are constantly improving and scalable. Combined with our robust Project Management System (PMS), we are able to integrate operations and collaborate between geographically dispersed teams to execute cutting-edge, innovative solutions on time and on budget.
- Time to value – Increase in delivery throughput
- Reduced risk – Reduction in risk due to natural and manmade events, holiday coverage etc.
- Availability – Availability of high quality talent full time, part time and on advisory capacity to remove any technical bottleneck
- Lower Cost – Reduced cost of projects, lower cost to automate testing, develop documentation, training content, etc.
- Mapped Roles – Defined Roles and Responsibilities across teams customized to each client and each project based on various factors such as technology, business process, culture, etc.