Running a small-scale business in a rapidly changing technological environment can be challenging. To beat the competition and gain a sizeable market share, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) need to invest in technology. Most SMEs find it difficult to select a suitable software platform to manage customer requirements and improve business efficiency.
As it is, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology does not feature on the priority list of investments of SMEs. CRM solutions provide businesses with a competitive edge over their rivals primarily because of their positive impact on customer experience. Advancements in technology have made it possible for businesses to turn to cloud-based modern CRM solutions that have numerous functionalities and unique benefits.
In this scenario, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central comes as a great help for SMEs due to its user-friendly nature, rich features and suitability across a wide range of industries, from manufacturing to non-profits.
Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly Dynamics NAV) is a single, end-to-end solution for managing all business processes, and is a part of Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 range of business applications. It is a cloud-based, unified business management solution that transforms a basic entry-level accounting software or legacy Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system into a comprehensive solution with the ability to handle critical business functions, such as finance, operations, sales, and customer service.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is an ERP solution for SMEs that are looking to manage their operations and increase their productivity from an all-in-one unified platform. The software is user-friendly and intuitive. It can be easily adapted to specific business processes and realities while providing both robust and flexible tools to manage all operations, finances, and sales. With an exhaustive range of cloud-based features, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central facilitates daily tasks and insights with centralized, accessible data and business intelligence tools.
The Dynamics 365 Business Central allows businesses of all sizes to discover the ability to work smart by connecting teams and resources with a single smart solution. Whether sales, service, finance, or operations, all teams within an enterprise can adapt faster and deliver better results.
Dynamics 365 Business Central can help small and medium businesses in the following ways.
- Streamline financial management
- Accelerate the marketing and sales processes
- Optimize supply chain and warehouse management
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Provide optimal manufacturing outputs
- Facilitate overall project success
- Adapt and scale with the business
Dynamics 365 Business Central is the ideal choice for small businesses as it is easy to use, scalable, customizable, and affordable.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a wide range of applications, including core financials, to ensure the end-to-end management of all kinds of businesses providing optimal visibility across functions. SMEs can ride on this technology to improve efficiency and ensure customer satisfaction. Gemini Consulting & Services is well placed to help SMEs implement and leverage Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Contact us to migrate your existing IT infrastructure to Microsoft cloud services.
- Provides Detailed Business Insights
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central comes with a robust ability to gather data from a variety of sources. The system gathers all kinds of data and puts all the critical information together to deliver crucial insights. This is delivered to stakeholders at the right time such that they can make informed decisions.
- Perfect Collaboration
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a perfect combination of CRM and ERP that can bring all relevant teams together and ensures proper coordination between sales, marketing, customer service, finance, and operations. This facilitates data access to anyone, anytime and from anywhere. This also facilitates efficiency across various business functions.
- Business Support Regardless of the Size
Whether a marketing professional, sales personnel, a finance person, or even an admin, all resources can access the required reports and data anytime. Moreover, Dynamics 365 Business Central offers a feature called field services, which lets businesses efficiently schedule important or daily meetings. The best part of using Dynamics 365 Business Central is that the minimum number of users it can support is 1, whereas, for Dynamics 265 Finance, the number is 20.
- Improves Performance
Another significant benefit of Dynamics 365 Business Central is that it allows businesses to perform hundreds and thousands of transactions seamlessly. It keeps the entire finance activities aligned and updated. The platform manages and reports these transactions accurately, thereby, helping business owners make profitable business decisions.
- User-Friendly & Highly Scalable
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be used in the cloud or hybrid cloud environment. No matter the budget and infrastructure, this system is extremely simple and highly customizable. Another benefit of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is that it lets businesses take advantage of market trends. It is scalable and helps businesses with robust customer engagement processes and better sales collaboration. Moreover, it assists businesses to embrace innovation, mobility, better accessibility, and security.
- Easy Integration with Microsoft Products
Dynamics 365 Business Central can be integrated with Microsoft products, including the Office 365 suite, thereby, making easy communication between different platforms. Internal teams can easily move from Dynamics 365 to Outlook for communication purposes. This feature also makes data transfer across platforms easy and accelerates operational efficiency.
The focus of the latest release of the Dynamics 365 Business Central is to increase user productivity by providing in-app improvements. The capabilities of the help page are also being enhanced to ensure it evolves into a go-to resource for new and current customers.
Dynamics 365 Business Central facilitates the following.
- Requests for improvement of application use, including stronger reporting and several enhancements to the supply chain area.
- Better integration with Microsoft 365. Enhancements to Microsoft Teams, Outlook add-ins, OneDrive file sharing, and integration with Excel as well.
- Over 70 new countries to be gaining access to Business Central
- On the development front, event enhancements, new telemetry features, and other tool capabilities for developers are in the offing.
- New governance standards, and administration capabilities to help IT professionals and administrators set up, secure, and oversee customer environments more capably.
- More improvements to integrations between Business Central and Microsoft Dataverse and Power Platforms.
- Improvements and more inclusions to the portfolio of clients to improve solution usability, accessibility, and performance. Some new features included are a copy link from the share menu, a desktop app that delivers a full experience in the Microsoft store, control add-in resiliency, and usability improvements to web clients.
- Onboarding is a key focus in every release wave, Microsoft aims to take on customers and new users through context-aware links in the Help pane. A guided tour is included to help familiarize users with settings and tools, support for rich text, etc.
- Additional features in financial reporting with account schedules, new pages for report layout administration, and a new report layout design feature in Excel are other inclusions.
- Other performance and support-related enhancements will help keep Business Central a dependable solution for all businesses at all times.
- Microsoft is also adding new capabilities to the Dynamics CE integration, creating shopping cart platform connectors that will integrate sales and customer information from this application to Dynamics CRM.