Traditional monolithic ERP systems consume more implementation time and are too complex and difficult to upgrade and maintain. Modular and modern cloud-based multi-functional ERP platforms improve the scope to manage business operations in the digital transformation era flexibly.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance & Operations (now known as 365 Finance and 365 Supply Chain Management apps) is a modern ERP application with an all-new UI and new functionalities. It easily integrates with Microsoft CRM apps, portals, and business intelligence.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations focuses on handling finances and inventory. It is designed for large enterprises. It is a comprehensive suite packed with great tools providing complete visibility into critical functions of the business.
The Enterprise Edition delivers ERP capabilities within a single, cloud-based business application. The supply chain, financials, sales and purchase orders, inventory, production and distribution processes are seamlessly connected in a single interface. Businesses gain the visibility and digital intelligence needed to optimize operational efficiency, deliver unique customer experiences and accelerate growth.
- Financial Management: The application allows businesses to extend and manage complete control over finances. It includes a general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliation features. There are tools available for fixed asset management and handling both month and year-end closing. The application helps improve budgeting and planning for organizations.
- Sales and Service Management: The CRM system creates a central repository of all customers with built-in software modules that assist with automated sales and marketing campaigns.
- Advanced e-Commerce Technology: This feature ensures safe and reliable online transactions for vendors and customers. The system supports the sales process by maintaining an activity log of the CRM. It lists all connections and actions. Other sales and service management features include quote generation, invoicing, and payment processing.
- Project Management: The application provides various project management tools adaptable across projects and various other business tasks. Businesses can map and organize project hierarchies, streamlined billing, and expense management. Other features include capacity planning, job and process costing, resources and project portfolio management.
- Supply Chain Management: Facilitates inventory and purchasing control, shipment and distribution management, and returns and cancellations. There are additional tools for procurement and vendor management. Supply chain capabilities include warehouse management to streamline packaging and shipping options for businesses.
- Operations Management: Human resource management functions, including payroll, benefits, compensation management and attendance program, are some of the available default features. These help teams manage an HR manager’s employee hiring, training, and even termination capabilities. Some modules permit forecasting, production planning, and monitoring of manufacturing capacity.
Advanced Reporting and Analytics: The system helps analyze large amounts of CRM data to generate customer insights, trends, and opportunities. In addition, there are time and expense reports and interactive dashboards driven by analytical algorithms which provide relevant real-time information.
Businesses need a trusted partner who can help implement Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations. Gemini Consulting & Service can help businesses deploy Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations and adopt a holistic approach to comprehensively addressing business challenges and positioning the organization for future enhancements. Contact us to know how we can assist you in improving productivity and business efficiency.
Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations is often the right choice for large, complex, or diversified enterprises wanting to manage all their finances, inventory, etc in the cloud. Here is how they will benefit.
1. Improve Productivity & Financial Performance
- Increase profitability by focussing on driving growth with the advantage of using a centralized, global financial management solution. It also delivers robust financial intelligence and embedded analytics in real-time for teams to make informed decisions then and there.
- Optimized workforce productivity by introducing role-based workspaces for employees, automation, and task prioritization.
- Lower operational expenses across business geographies with financial process automation, budget planning, budget control, and three-way matching features.
- Easy adaptability to change as features come with a flexible, guided, rules-based chart of accounts, dimensions, and global tax engine.
2. Agile Manufacturing & Asset Management Process
- Work on an ideal manufacturing mix and support the manufacturing processes throughout the supply chain.
- Track values and systematically reduce errors with centralized, automated processes for managing capitalized assets from acquisition to disposal.
- Connected operations bring agility and efficiency to the manufacturing function that optimizes production planning, project management, operations, activity scheduling and cost management.
3. Simplify Resource Management
- Streamline resource scheduling with real-time visibility using a unified resource model and scheduling engine.
- Optimize the flow of manufacturing material and finished goods with advanced warehouse and logistics management features.
4. Streamline Procurement & Unify Sales Process
- Automate procure-to-pay processes and bring down the cost. It also enables greater control.
- Sales and purchasing are connected with logistics, production, and warehouse management for a 360-degree view of the supply chain.
5. Greater Customer Satisfaction
- Proves real-time insights and predictive analytics so that enterprises can identify and resolve issues, thereby, improving product quality.
- Digitally transform supply chain with advanced warehouse and inventory management features for greater visibility into all aspects of order fulfilment.
- Reduced costs due to synced logistics across sites, warehouses, and transportation modes. It also allows enterprises to quickly respond to customer requirements by automating a seamless coordination of order-to-cash processes.
6. Easy Deployment & Scope to Innovate
- Real-time information across devices.
- Simplify and accelerate business process changes and integrate with legacy systems with ease of scalability.
- Drive rapid business growth using hybrid deployment options that adjust to changing requirements and adhere to regulations while maximizing existing investments.