Enterprises require tech tools to obtain maximum information from data and derive useful business insights. Data-driven insights allow businesses to build products that drive growth and outdo the competition. Not so long ago, high-growth companies had to stitch together their own data warehouses, ERP, and analytics tools that demanded manual intervention to obtain the desired output. Relying on loosely integrated discrete systems for gaining insights defeats the purpose of analytics that rapidly growing businesses seek to accelerate their growth.
What is the solution?
Oracle NetSuite Analytics Warehouse is a fully integrated tool that works seamlessly with NetSuite ERP. It is used to consolidate, store and access data without much complexity and risks. It consolidates information from multiple sources, including NetSuite data, CSV files, and other business systems to offer patterns and insights that enable businesses to unlock growth opportunities.
NetSuite data pipeline helps businesses to quickly analyze their data using prebuilt reports and dashboards. It bundles Oracle’s Autonomous Data Warehouse (ADW) and Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), a NetSuite Data Pipeline, Suite Analytics Connect, and pre-built analytic content such as multi-visualization dashboards and detailed transactional reports.
The dashboards provide an additional capability for users to drill down to minute details which can also include the data source. Users can make use of the presentation-ready reporting feature in the system that can be exported as PDF or other formats, thereby, saving time. Other reporting needs can be exported to Excel for use.
Since it is built on Oracle’s existing ADW, the tool can easily scale without the need for any additional expertise. NetSuite Analytics uses machine learning, which enables data science modeling for forecasting. NSAW is designed for secure and swift deployment and hence uses pre-built multidimensional NetSuite data objects to obtain answers in no time. There are tools that define user-level security across various data sources ensuring that users obtain direct access to the NetSuite application or other sources.
Since NSAW can be integrated with multiple other data sources, it uses the Oracle Analytics Data Warehouse to store data. This provides one more level to view and manage all data in one secure location. Gemini Consulting & Services can help enterprises to leverage NSAW to unlock maximum value from data. Contact us to learn more about how NSAW can benefit your business and drive its growth.
Oracle Analytics Cloud consists of a rich set of data analytics tools that help carry out instant data analysis using data across diverse sources and systems. It not only handles multiple data sources but also uses machine learning and deep learning to produce detailed predictive insights. Oracle data warehouse is a cloud-based database system that leverages well–accumulated database tools and practice and brings all benefits of the cloud: such as seamless scalability, less overhead expenses, high-end security, etc.
NetSuite Analytics Warehouse helps streamline business analysis, data visibility, and data management. It comes with pre-built connectors to sources, such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc. Data mash-up between multiple systems and consolidated reporting after integrating NetSuite, custom, legacy, flat files, and 3rd party data. It can also analyze historical data and uses data visualization to see trends, patterns, and outliers. It can seamlessly transfer data across systems and carry out robust data administration and database management.
- Customers can select the data that is required to flow from NetSuite into the data warehouse using Custom Attribute Mapping Editor on NSAW. This can be timed on the next scheduled refresh and placed in a select subject area such as finance, purchasing, inventory, sales, and more easily.
- To export content from one NetSuite Analytics Warehouse instance to another, a content bundle feature is used. A customer can create a workbook in a particular sandbox account and use the Bundles feature to export it into another production account.
- Customers can use a bigger expanded collection of built-in subject matter and key metrics for business insights specific to roles.
- Conduct end-to-end analysis of company performance as all data irrespective of the source is used to improve decision-making and align teams across the organization.
- NSAW data pipeline can be deployed easily for immediate insights as it feeds into pre-built data objects. This helps review both historical and current data with ease.
- Personalized insights via dashboards which can be filtered as per role-based views, KPIs, and visualizations. These insights can be further organized using decks and dashboards.
- Improved and agile analytical performance that renders fast and accurate answers to all business questions due to seamless and safe data transfer and the ability to connect with third-party data sources.
- NetSuite Analytics Warehouse (NSAW) comes with multiple ready-to-use metrics and KPIs for different job roles. Hence, analytics can be put to contextual use by different employees.
- Availability and access to a robust dashboard and reporting along with a range of role-based metrics and KPIs for stakeholders to make context-aware decisions.
- As NSAW utilizes a number of third-party data sources for the analytics warehouse, manual coding is not required.
- Being able to store and analyze large volumes of data from diverse legacy software systems and NetSuite ERP ensures easy adherence to industry standards and auditing guidelines.
- Helps generate and detect patterns and trends. Analyzes dig data for granular insights and obtains historical snapshots of the business data metrics for analysis.
- Since NSAW provides role-based analytical capacity, all resources can use the analytic tools according to their context and need.