Many businesses are considering moving to SAP S/4HANA. The ERP offers several key benefits to enterprises that go well with their digital aspirations. In this post, we look at the key benefits of SAP S/4HANA and how businesses can best utilize them. We also discuss best practices for SAP S/4HANA implementation.
SAP S/4HANA has been a huge hit with enterprises since its launch in 2010. Enterprises need speed, innovation, and optimized processes to be competitive in today’s business scenarios. S/4HANA intends to drive innovation, agility and process optimization in enterprises to help them better respond to today’s business pressures and customer expectations. The ERP platform has been positioned as the digital core of intelligent enterprises, integrating various business processes and helping enterprises manage their operations from one single platform.
SAP S/4HANA is the new ERP version from SAP. It is built on an in-memory database and can be installed on-premises as well as on the cloud. Faster data, user-friendliness and support for digital transformation are some of the key features of S/4HANA.
s/4HANA offers a range of benefits to businesses.
- Fast performance: The key USP of S/4HANA is the in-memory database. It makes data access very fast. This makes SAP S/4HANA more compatible with today’s data requirements of businesses.
- User-friendly: SAP S/4HANA has a very user-friendly and intuitive user interface powered by SAP Fiori. This helps to work on it easier and faster and drives adoption rates.
- Real-time Data: S/4HANA can process huge amounts of data in real-time which helps businesses to take accurate and faster decisions.
- AI: SAP S/4HANA has inherent AI in it. It provides new features around conversational UI, predictive accounting and cash reporting etc. It also drives intelligence and automation in the organization.
- Integration: Integration is key in today’s connected world. HANA provides integration support to several SAP products like Ariba, Cloud Analytics, Fieldglass etc.
In case you’re planning to migrate to the SAP S/4HANA platform, then Gemini Consulting & Services can help you. We are a global SAP partner and have built deep authority in SAP HANA implementation over the years. Our team can help you with migration, new implementation and integration of SAP S/4HANA. Click here to know more about our services.
Digital technologies are disrupting every business. And more disruptions are around the corner as enterprises look to digitalize their operations to come back stronger and future-proof in the post-COVID world. SAP S/4HANA can be the backbone of digital transformation by helping companies gain fast performance and real-time data capabilities to adopt emerging technologies.
In today’s times, data is the new oil driving our lives. And it is not different for businesses. And fast insights backed by real-time data processing capabilities are a competitive advantage. Actionable data intelligence and predictive analytics give businesses the power to deeply understand customers, optimize processes, and drive new innovations. SAP HANA facilitates real-time business and can be the all-in-one platform for digital enterprises. With SAP HANA, enterprises can truly transform themselves and adapt to new realities.
Ready to migrate to S/4HANA. But the route is not easy and therefore a best-practices-driven approach is required. Here are few best practices to help your business successfully shift.
- Identify your business requirements: Start with identifying the needs which you want S/4HANA to meet. Think both short-term and long-term.
- Build a solid business case: Make a solid argument for S/4HANA migration or fresh implementation as per your needs.
- Get leadership buy-in: HANA implementation is an expensive and time-consuming project. You would need support from the top to make it a success.
- Build S/4HANA adoption strategy and a detailed road map: Document your strategy and roadmap and share it with other stakeholders for feedback.
- Build a cross-functional team: This project will impact all your departments and hence would require inputs and contributions from every department.
- Periodically review your progress: Ensure that you have periodic review meetings with important stakeholders to check the progress of the project.
- Launch awareness and training programs: S/4HANA will bring transformative impact to your business and therefore you need to prepare your staff.
- Ensure post-deployment support: As with any large-scale project, you will face problems in the early days. Make sure that you have capable support who can fix the problems at the earliest.